Garden Spot Frame & Alignment, the leading independent truck repair shop in the area, is looking for technicians of various levels. Candidates of any level should possess a strong desire to learn, basic computer knowledge and essential tools. CDL & State Inspection Licenses are beneficial.
Applications are being accepted for the current job openings listed below. Please call or email for more information.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Whether you’ve just graduated from technical school, or have several years of experience, we’d like to talk to you. General Technicians perform tasks including PM services, brake repairs, suspension/frame work and a variety of other repairs. The ideal candidate pays attention to detail, takes direction well and has a strong desire to learn.
We are always looking for technicians capable of diagnosing/repairing electrical, engine & exhaust after-treatment problems. In-depth knowledge of any OEM industry diagnostic software and at least 2 years of experience is ideal.
24-Road Service Technicians
If you enjoy a constantly changing environment and creative problem-solving, then you may be a great match for our growing fleet of 24-hour road service vehicles. Candidates should possess a variety of mechanical and electrical skills, be comfortable in dealing one on one with customers, organized, and enjoy working independently.
- Higher Starting Pay and 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick/Personal Time
- Paid Bereavement Leave and Jury Duty
- Medical/Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances Available: Long-term and Short-term Disability Plans, Dental, Accident, Cancer and Additional Life
- Aggressive Training Program
- Annual Pay Increase
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Bonuses
- Company Picnic and Christmas Party
- Opportunities: as a large and diverse company, we are able to offer both lateral and vertical growth.